Monday, November 07, 2005

Still alive, mostly, very, happily.

I woke up this morning with a splitting headache to cheers and applause. Groaned, drank some water, went back to sleep and hoped they'd stop. Three hours later I woke up again and they were still cheering and my head was still ringing. Why o why so much noise? I don't understand...

Apparently the New York City Marathon runs right by my new apartment. By the time I ventured out onto the fire escape though only very tired looking people were walking by. But still, another sign that I am now living in the best place ever, thanks to P/providence, in so many ways. Right now though I'm too tired and full of yummy chicken soup with dumplings made by my new Cali-expat crew to go into much detail, it will have to wait.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, awesome! Deer hunting! I was just talking to Dave about RI gun laws too.

While it's nothing to do with highway construction or deer hunting, NPR had a story that might be relevant to your web log in general. Good to see you're getting along well in NYC.

Cheers!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My visit to your site, stella, was the results of the call center software search for information regarding the subject Still alive, mostly, very, happily.. Even though some of the articles on the site may not support the call center software project, I must say, it’s an informational and very interesting site and its content will benefit many. Thank you for reading my comment.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My visit to your site, stella, was the results of the voip voice message search for information regarding the subject Still alive, mostly, very, happily.. Even though some of the articles on the site may not support the voip voice message project, I must say, it’s an informational and very interesting site and its content will benefit many. Thank you for reading my comment.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home